Emergency Medical Services
Committed to your health and safety, always.
Your emergency is our emergency.
If you are having an emergency that threatens life or limb, don’t delay. Call 911.
Even in a pandemic, we know mishaps still happen. Our emergency team is standing by to treat you and your family with quick, compassionate care that always adheres to the highest of safety standards.
How we’re keeping our patients safe:
- All patients and visitors are screened for COVID-19 symptoms.
- All caregivers are required to wear face masks.
- We practice safe distancing at all times.
- Patients with respiratory symptoms are separated.
- All areas are constantly cleaned and disinfected.
At the Williamson Medical Center Emergency Department, you can expect:
- Expert care, 24/7.
- Shorter wait times to see a provider (below the national average).
In addition, we offer:
- A dedicated emergency department for adults and pediatrics.
- Board-certified emergency medicine physicians.
- A Chest Pain Center.
- Alternative pain management therapies.
- Advanced diagnostics and acute medical care.
Exceptional Care on-the-Move
Each ambulance has at least one paramedic in it at all times equipped to provide the highest level of emergency care, before you reach the hospital.
Leading-edge ambulances equipped to treat everything from a sprained ankle to cardiac arrest.
Every Minute Counts
Our paramedics arrive within seven minutes – well below the average response time.
Trusted Emergency Care
Even during a pandemic, our level of professionalism and responsibility to you remains steadfast and exactly the same. If you need emergency care, don't delay. We're here, always.
Emergency Care, Close to Home.
Our expertise and technology allow most emergency care to be done without the need to transfer patients to a larger hospital.Learn More about Comprehensive Care
Our Emergency Department has received the American Heart Association’s Mission: Lifeline® EMS Gold Level Recognition Award for implementing quality improvement measures for the treatment of patients who experience severe heart attacks.Learn More about Nationally-Recognized Care
Williamson Medical Center is located off of I-65 in Franklin, TN.Learn More about Conveniently Located