Board of Trustees
Williamson Medical Center is operated by the citizens of Williamson County through its Board of Trustees. The Medical Center Board is made up of individuals from the Williamson County community. The Board includes civic leaders, private citizens, government leaders and physicians.
The following individuals comprise the Williamson Medical Center Board of Trustees.
- Rogers Anderson, County Executive
- Dana Ausbrooks
- George (Jay) Cooper, M.D.
- James (Bo) Butler, Chairman
- Isaac “Ike” Brown, Trustee Emeritus
- Bertram (Bert) Chalfant
- James (Jim) Cross, IV
- Brown Daniel, Vice-Chairman
- David Landrum
- Russell Little
- Joel Locke, M.D.
- Kathy McGee, R.N., Secretary/Treasurer
- Matthew (Matt) Williams
- Samuel Bastian, M.D., Chief of Staff
Williamson Medical Center’s Board meets at the Medical Center on the fourth Thursday of each month from January-October. The board meeting in November is the third Thursday (due to the Thanksgiving holiday). There is not a board meeting in December.
Board and Committee Meetings
OFFICIAL MEETING NOTICE
PATIENT SAFETY & QUALITY COMMITTEE *
DATE: July 22, 2021 / TIME: 5:00 p.m.
ADMINISTRATIVE COMMITTEE *
DATE: July 22, 2021 / TIME: 6:00 p.m.
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
DATE: July 22, 2021
TIME: Upon conclusion of the Board dinner
to be served at approximately 6:30 p.m.
Willoughby Meeting Rooms A, B, & C (1st floor of WMC)
* This meeting takes place in the Administration Boardroom.