Compassionate, Expert GI Care
Trust your GI care to the experts at Williamson Medical Center. We offer high-quality care in a friendly, relaxed setting.
Williamson Medical Group’s board-certified gastroenterologists offer advanced services and procedures with specialized training in diagnosing, managing and healing the gastrointestinal system.
WMG is dedicated to providing top quality GI care that always adheres to the highest safety standards. We utilize state-of-the-art technology and are passionate about improving our patients’ quality of life and finding a treatment plan that best fits your needs.
To schedule an appointment with our team, fill out the consultation form on this page, or call (615) 435-7979.
Colon Cancer Screening:
- Colon cancer is the third most common cancer affecting men and women.
- Screening colonoscopy identifies and allows for the removal of precancerous polyps if present.
- All men and women should be screened for colon cancer beginning at the age of 50.
- People with a family history of colon cancer and advanced polyps, inflammatory bowel disease and certain genetic conditions are considered “high risk” and should discuss the timing of a screening colonoscopy with their gastroenterologist.
Common Symptoms and Conditions We Treat:
- Difficulty swallowing
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Abdominal pain
- Celiac disease
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Fatty liver (Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis [NASH])
- Viral hepatitis
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Blood in stool
- Family history of gastrointestinal cancers
Types of Procedures:
- Screening Colonoscopy and Diagnostic Colonoscopy
- Esophageal dilation
- Esophageal manometry
- Bravo pH testing
- Upper endoscopy
- Endoscopic ultrasound
How We’re Keeping Our Patients Safe:
- All patients and visitors are screened for COVID-19 symptoms.
- All caregivers are required to wear face masks.
- We practice safe distancing at all times.
- All areas are constantly cleaned and disinfected.
- You can learn more by clicking here.
WMG’s gastroenterology practice is located on the Williamson Medical Center campus, in the Physicians Plaza building, located at: 100 Covey Drive, Suite 304 in Franklin, Tennessee.
WMG’S GI Specialists:
Schedule a Consultation
Anchored in Excellence.
Our gastroenterologists are board-certified specialists with advanced training in diagnosing, managing and healing the gastrointestinal system.
We utilize state-of-the-art technology to perform procedures including colonoscopy, flexible sigmoidoscopy and upper endoscopy.
Top Quality Care
We’re proud to be named as one of the best in the nation for Patient Safety by the Women’s Choice Awards.