Fay Porter Memorial Scholarship
The Fay Porter Memorial Scholarship is named after Fay Porter, who was a friend and longtime supporter of Williamson Medical Center. Applicants for this scholarship can be pursuing any type of degree in a health-related field. The scholarship ranges from $500 to $2,500 depending on the circumstances of the student awarded the scholarship.
Applying for the Scholarship
- Complete ENTRY FORM.
- Write a one-page essay outlining your:
- Experience in healthcare, if any.
- Educational and future healthcare goals.
- Reason for applying for the scholarship.
- Make a list of your accomplishments.
- Include your awards, extracurricular activities, community involvement, etc.
- Obtain two recommendations. One personal and one professional letter of recommendation are required. An instructor may provide a recommendation if the applicant is not employed in healthcare.
- Provide a copy of your most recent high school or college transcript.
- Submit all materials by March 15, 2020:
- List of accomplishments
- Letters of recommendation
**If your guidance counselors or teachers would like to send your transcript or letters of recommendation directly to us, please have them email it to: Suzanne Lake at email@example.com.