Ike Brown Scholarship
The Ike Brown Scholarship is named in honor of Mr. Isaac “Ike” Brown, who served on Williamson Medical Center’s Board of Trustees for 24 years, the last six of which he was chairman. This scholarship is available to medical students only and will pay $2,500 toward medical school tuition to the student selected to receive this scholarship.
Applying for the Scholarship
- Complete ENTRY FORM.
- Write a one-page essay outlining your:
- Experience in healthcare, if any.
- Educational and future healthcare goals.
- Reason for applying for the scholarship.
- Make a list of your accomplishments.
- Include your awards, extracurricular activities, community involvement, etc.
- Obtain two recommendations. One personal and one professional letter of recommendation are required. An instructor may provide a recommendation if the applicant is not employed in healthcare.
- Provide a copy of your most recent high school or college transcript.
- Submit all materials by March 15, 2020:
- List of accomplishments
- Letters of recommendation
**If your guidance counselors or teachers would like to send your transcript or letters of recommendation directly to us, please have them email it to: Suzanne Lake at email@example.com.