Sally Doan Memorial Scholarship
Sally Doan was a patient at Williamson Medical Center over a decade ago. Her family has chosen to honor her memory through providing financial assistance to one student each year through the Williamson Medical Center Foundation. Please indicate your interest to be considered as a candidate by notating the Sally Doan Memorial Scholarship in your essay.
Applying for the Scholarship
- Complete ENTRY FORM.
- Write a one-page essay outlining your:
- Experience in healthcare, if any.
- Educational and future healthcare goals.
- Reason for applying for the scholarship.
- Make a list of your accomplishments.
- Include your awards, extracurricular activities, community involvement, etc.
- Obtain two recommendations. One personal and one professional letter of recommendation are required. An instructor may provide a recommendation if the applicant is not employed in healthcare.
- Provide a copy of your most recent high school or college transcript.
- Submit all materials by April 16, 2021:
- List of accomplishments
- Letters of recommendation
**If your guidance counselors or teachers would like to send your transcript or letters of recommendation directly to us, please have them email it to: Suzanne Lake at firstname.lastname@example.org.