Williamson Medical Center aims to support the health of the communities we serve. We are happy to receive many requests for sponsorships support from community organizations each year. Sponsorships must align with the mission, vision, values and strategic priorities of Williamson Medical Center.
1. Support of health and wellness to benefit the community of Williamson County
2. Align with Williamson Medical Center’s mission, vision and strategic priorities
3. Support of Williamson Medical Center major clinical programs
4. Must be events in our primary or secondary service areas
While we encourage involvement in the communities in which we serve, we do not provide sponsorships for the following:
• Personal fundraising efforts
• Individuals or small groups for participation in trips, tours, workshops, contests, competitions, etc.
• Individual teams or groups, i.e., youth travel teams, classroom projects, etc.
• Family Foundations
• Political campaigns
How to submit a request:
1. All organizations must complete the request form.
2. Requests for multiple events or programs must be submitted separately, one at a time.
3. Requests must be made a minimum of 12 weeks in advance of print deadlines and/or the event or program start date.
4. Please submit completed form to:
Williamson Medical Center, c/o Stacy Carson
4321 Carothers Parkway
Franklin, TN 37067
phone: (615) 435-5352
Thank you for asking Williamson Medical Center to be a part of your exciting program. Please keep in mind with the many requests we receive, we are unable to participate in every program even if your organization meets all the above criteria.
We will follow up with your organization regardless of our intent to sponsor. Additional follow up or meetings may be required to fully understand the scope of the sponsorship request.