Honoring the stars who light our lives!
Williamson Medical Center’s Volunteer Auxiliary works year-round to raise money to help the patients of our medical center. Their annual Tree of Life celebration gives members of our family and those in the community the opportunity to make a donation in honor or in memory of someone they love. This year, the WMC lobby will be adorned with stars featuring the honoree’s names. We look forward to seeing our lobby come to life with colorful holiday stars and hope that you will contribute to this wonderful cause.
Your Tree of Life donation in action
The Volunteer Auxiliary has donated more than $400,000 in needed items and services to Williamson Medical Center throughout the last six years including:
- $10,000 in scholarships annually to students pursuing nursing careers
- Everyday items to CCU waiting rooms
- Teddy bears and coloring books for children
- Equipment such as the Vein Viewer, wheelchairs, training mannequins and CO2 monitors
- We are undergoing a $250,000, five-year pledge for a child life room at our children’s hospital
Child Life Room