Formal Education / Training:
1. Certified or one year of nursing assistant experience preferred.
2. High school diploma or equivalent.
3. CPR/BLS within 90 days of hire.
Patient Care Delivery
Equipment and Skills Training:
Pocket Masks; Bed Scales; Sphygmomanometer; Dinamap; Electronic Thermometers; Plexipulse; K-Thermia; Pneumatic Tube System; Telemetry; Nurse Call System; Fax; Network Computer System. CPR is required within 90 days of employment
Medical-Surgical Unit with patient population ranging from less than one year of age>99 years of age.
1. Able to communicate in English verbally and legibly.
2. Able to stand/work for up to twelve hours a day.
3. Able to lift with assistance up to 250 lbs.