We’re extremely grateful for the immense amount of support and generosity we’ve been receiving from our community. We have had so many wonderful people, communities and organizations ask us how they can support and encourage Williamson Medical Center staff while we are on the frontlines of the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you are so inclined to participate in community efforts to support our staff during this time, we have laid out information and opportunities below for both adults and children.
Supporting Our Frontline Caregivers:
- If you would like to support Williamson Medical Center’s response efforts with a monetary gift, please click HERE and designate it to “COVID-19 Relief Fund”.
- Learn how you can make and donate hand-sewn face masks by clicking HERE.
- To donate a meal to our staff, or for any other donation inquiries, please contact Leigh Williams at email@example.com or call 615-772-4296.
2. Messages for WMC Staff:
- If you would like to send thank you messages or words of encouragement to our healthcare workers (which may include written notes that you take a photo of, thank you signs that you hold up in your photo, thank you videos that are 15 seconds or less, or copy via an email) please email them to Pix@wmed.org.
3. Projects For the Kids
Are you looking for something fun for your kids to do while you’re at home, as well as wanting to say thanks to healthcare workers? Add these fun projects to your arts and crafts schedule!
1. Arts & Crafts
- Have your children draw a picture, write a special thank you note, or create some other type of craft for our staff.
- Take a photo of the artwork (or your child holding their artwork).
- Send your photos to us via direct message on Facebook or email them to Pix@wmed.org.
- We’ll gather all the submissions into a Facebook album to share with our staff and the community, as well as print out submissions and place throughout the hospital.
We can’t wait to see what your family comes up with!
Please Note: By submitting your photo you are granting Williamson Medical Center permission to share it via social media and for marketing purposes.
2. Coloring Pages
- Our team has created various coloring pages for the kids in our communities. Click any of the downloadable printouts below to begin!
- Print out the page(s) your child would like to color, write nice messages for our healthcare workers on, etc.
- Take a picture of your child’s artwork (or them holding their artwork) and email it to: Pix@wmed.org. You can also post pictures of the artwork to social media and tag Williamson Medical Center, or use the hashtag: #WMCHealthcareHeroes
- Coloring Page Options: