Emergency Services at Williamson Medical Center
If you are having an emergency, dial 911. If you need directions to our Emergency Department, click here.
When you or your family is in need of emergency services in Williamson County, you can take comfort in knowing you’ll receive the highest quality hospital care right here at Williamson Medical Center. In fact, 99.5 percent of all emergency care, including interventional cardiology (stents), can be treated here, so you don’t have to worry about being transferred to another emergency hospital farther from home.
In case of emergency, we offer dedicated Emergency Departments for both children and adults.
Children’s Emergency Department
- Opened summer 2015
- Averaging 800 pediatric patients per month
- Board-certified Vanderbilt pediatric physicians
- Williamson Medical Center pediatric-trained nurses and staff
- Eight emergency care rooms
- Clean and quiet exam rooms
- Play area for siblings
- Compassionate care that focused on your child
Adult Emergency Department
- Board-certified emergency medicine physicians
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Average length of stay is fewer than three hours
- Compassionate care from dedicated nurses and staff
- Staffed 24/7/365 (including holidays)
Emergency Medical Services
Williamson Medical Center is dedicated to making our EMS among the best in the country. Our ambulances are equipped to treat everything from a sprained ankle to cardiac arrest. In fact, our paramedics have the capability to transmit EKGs (which measure the electrical activity of the heartbeat to help determine whether a heart attack is occurring) from the ambulance directly to our Emergency Department so that our cardiologists and staff can prepare for the patient before he or she even arrives.
Did you know?
All of our ambulances are certified to operate as Advanced Life Support (ALS) vehicles, which means every ambulance has at least one paramedic in it at all times and they are all equipped to provide the highest level of emergency care before you reach the hospital.
EMS Station Locations in Williamson County
With an average response time of 7 minutes (well below the national average) and 10 stations strategically located throughout the area, you can count on us to reach you quickly during any emergency—no matter where you are in Williamson County.