When the unexpected happens, put your trust in the hands of experts.
Comprehensive Emergency Care
When living life to the fullest, accidents sometimes happen. When they do, trust Williamson Medical Center’s comprehensive emergency services to provide you and your family exceptional care when you need it most.
How We’re Keeping Our Patients Safe:
- All patients and visitors are screened for COVID-19 symptoms.
- All caregivers are required to wear face masks.
- We practice safe distancing at all times.
- Patients with respiratory symptoms are separated.
- All areas are constantly cleaned and disinfected.
At Williamson Medical Center’s Emergency Department, you can expect:
- Expert care, 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Shorter wait times to see a provider (below the national average).
In addition, we offer:
- A dedicated emergency department for adults and pediatrics.
- Board-certified emergency medicine physicians and highly trained nurses.
- Alternative pain management therapies.
- Advanced diagnostics and acute medical care.
If you are having an emergency, dial 911.
EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES ON-THE-MOVE
Each ambulance has at least one paramedic in it at all times equipped to provide the highest level of emergency care, before you reach the hospital.
Leading-edge ambulances equipped to treat everything from a sprained ankle to cardiac arrest.
EVERY MINUTE COUNTS
Our paramedics have an average response time of seven minutes.
Patients, Pat Rudd and Robert Ring, share their experience of how Williamson Medical saved their life.
Committed to Award-Winning Care
Top 10% in Tennessee for Cardiac Care
Recognized in the top 10% in Tennessee for Medical Excellence in Cardiac Care for 2022 by CareChex® — an information service of Quantros, Inc.Learn More about Top 10% in Tennessee for Cardiac Care
America's Best Hospitals
Williamson Medical Center has been named as one of America’s Best Hospitals for Breast Centers, Heart Care, Mammogram, Obstetrics, Patient Safety and Women’s Services by the Women’s Choice Award®, America’s trusted referral source for the best in healthcare.Learn More about America's Best Hospitals
Williamson Medical Center EMS received the American Heart Association’s Mission: Lifeline® EMS Silver Plus Level Recognition Award for implementing quality improvement measures for the treatment of patients who experience severe heart attacks.Learn More about NATIONALLY-RECOGNIZED