When the unexpected happens, put your trust in the hands of experts.
Comprehensive Emergency Care
When living life to the fullest, accidents sometimes happen. When they do, trust Williamson Medical Center’s comprehensive emergency services to provide you and your family exceptional care when you need it most.
At Williamson Medical Center’s Emergency Department, you can expect:
- Expert care, 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Shorter wait times to see a provider (below the national average).
In addition, we offer:
- A dedicated emergency department for adults and pediatrics.
- Board-certified emergency medicine physicians and highly trained nurses.
- Alternative pain management therapies.
- Advanced diagnostics and acute medical care.
If you are having an emergency, dial 911.
Schedule a Consultation
EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES ON-THE-MOVE
Each ambulance has at least one paramedic in it at all times equipped to provide the highest level of emergency care, before you reach the hospital.
Leading-edge ambulances equipped to treat everything from a sprained ankle to cardiac arrest.
EVERY MINUTE COUNTS
Our paramedics have an average response time of seven minutes.
Patients, Pat Rudd and Robert Ring, share their experience of how Williamson Medical saved their life.
Committed to Award-Winning Care
2023 CareChex Award Winner
CareChex recognized Williamson Medical Center in 2023 for Patient Safety, in the following categories:
- Cancer Care: Nation Top 10%, Region Top 10%, State Top 10% and Market #1
- Cardiac Care: Nation Top 10%, Region Top 10%, State Top 10%
2023 Women's Choice Award Winner
Williamson Medical Center has been named as one of America’s Best Hospitals for Breast Care, Heart Care, Mammogram, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Obstetrics and Women’s Services by the Women’s Choice Award®, America’s trusted referral source for the best in healthcare.Learn More about 2023 Women's Choice Award Winner