From minor ailments to complex conditions, our network of highly skilled surgeons is here to help you on your path to wellness.
Exceptional Surgical Care
When it comes to your health journey, sometimes surgery is the answer. At Williamson Medical Center we are committed to providing advanced surgical care and personalized treatment options, all in a welcoming environment where you are supported and treated like family. Whether it is an elective or urgent procedure, inpatient or outpatient, you can feel at ease knowing that you have a team of surgical experts every step of the way. From diagnosis to treatment and recovery, our focus is centered around you. For your procedure, put your trust in the hands of experts. Choose Williamson Medical Center.
Surgical Procedures & Technology Offered
- Endoscopic Procedures—requiring no incisions
- Laparoscopic Procedures—relying only on small incisions
- Minimally Invasive, Robotic-Assisted Procedures—utilizing the da Vinci® Xi Surgical System and Mako SmartRobotics for smaller, more precise incisions, less recovery time and better outcomes
- CT Guided Shoulder Replacement Procedure—ExactechGPS® system is currently the only one of its kind and is a preoperative planning tool that allows surgeons to plan the surgery through virtual simulation
- Vascular Suite—cutting-edge vascular care that allows surgeons to perform interventions with smaller incisions and less operative time
Available Surgical Specialties
|Breast||Ear, Nose and Throat|
Anchored in Excellence.
Top Quality Care
We’re proud to be named as one of the best in the nation for Patient Safety by the Women’s Choice Awards.
Our state-of-the-art facilities and advanced technology give patients exceptional results.
Our network of board-certified surgeons are here to help. Find a surgeon today.
Advanced Surgical Technologies
Williamson Medical Center Surgeons Discuss the Benefits of Advanced Surgical Technologies
Don’t Put your Health on Hold.
Before Little Pains Turn into Big Problems
With specialized treatment options and state-of-the-art facilities, there’s no reason to wait to get back to better healthLearn More about Before Little Pains Turn into Big Problems
Three Reasons to Schedule Your Surgery
Each person is different, and multiple factors should be considered when deciding if surgery is necessary and when and where to undergo surgery. Here are a few factors you or your loved ones should consider when making such decisions.Learn More about Three Reasons to Schedule Your Surgery
Know Where to Turn When You Need Surgery
When you need surgery, it is common to have many questions about the surgical procedure and about your recovery. Getting clear answers to your questions can alleviate your concerns and help you build a partnership with your surgeon.Learn More about Know Where to Turn When You Need Surgery