Medical excellence and patient safety are always our top priority.
5-star hospital by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Only 1 of 3 in Tennessee and 1 of 455 in the U.S.
CareChex is a medical quality rating system designed to assist hospitals in improving the quality of inpatient care and promoting medical excellence to consumers, payers and employers. CareChex provides clinical, financial and patient satisfaction findings to consumers, providers and purchasers of U.S. medical care. Unlike other publicly available quality rankings, CareChex provides a composite evaluation of all components of medical quality including process of care, outcomes of care and patient experiences.
CareChex recognized Williamson Medical Center in the following categories:
- Cardiac Care: Nation Top 10%, State Top 10%
- Spinal Fusion: Nation Top 100, Nation Top 10%, Region Top 10%, State Top 10%
- Spinal Surgery: Nation Top 10%, State Top 10%
- Vascular Surgery: Nation Top 100, Nation Top 10%, Region Top 10%, State Top 10%
- Heart Attack Treatment: Top 10% in Nation, Top 10% Region, Top 10% State.
- Interventional Carotid Care: No. 1 in Market
Women’s Choice Awards
Williamson Medical has been named as one of the best in the nation for Patient Safety, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Heart Care, Obstetrics, Comprehensive Breast Center and Mammogram Center by the Women’s Choice Awards. This is an evidence-based designation reflecting exceptional clinical performance and women’s preferences.