Formal Education / Training:
1. Graduate of high school or equivalent.
2. Previous surgical tech training and/or experience desired.
3. Scrub tech certification required
4. CPR within 90 days of hire
Perinatal Health Care Team
Equipment and Skills Training:
The ability to work efficiently, compassionately, independently and be flexible in applying basic surgical knowledge in a variety of settings. Equipment: Network Computer System, “Intran”, Phototherapy Lights (Bililights and Biliblanket), Ohio NICU, Doppler, Flash Autoclave, Infant Security System, Newborn Photo Service Equipment, AT&T Language Line.
Twelve-bed unit with five LDRP rooms, fourteen bassinets, two outpatient test evaluation rooms, one delivery/cesarean section room.
1. Able to communicate in English both verbally and legibly.
2. Able to stand and walk twelve hours a day.
3. Able to lift with assistance up to 250 lbs.